Pages

lundi 29 juillet 2013

How My Life would be WONDERFUL if I work for ESSENCE Magazine



Everytime I have a chance to make my life better, to pursue an objective, I let it go because I don't know... Maybe I am afraid of success... It's like I have the key of success but I don't want to open the door. I let it close because I don't want to see my dreams coming true. I know this is mad but just think about it ... Imagine, one day, you have the opportunity of your life, you take it without any hesitation(which is normal) and then you realize that your life that you were dreaming about was just a illusion and it would never become true.


Life is made of dreams coming true or illusions? I don't know and I don't want to discover it ..


But for this time I think I will try, try to change my life and make her become whatever I have dreamt to become ... I will work for ESSENCE ! ESSENCE magazine is the number one Black Women magazine promoting their self-development but also give advises on Love, Work, Hair and some gossips of course !


I know I love it and this is how I am here on Earth for, write as a modest black Caribbean woman would do, with her heart, her spirit and her soul, with the passion that aim her life, with the inspiration that she owns by moments and force her to stop everything and write it down... That is why I am made for : writing !


IngwiidB, The Gladiator 💪

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire